Highlights of Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition:
• Secure remote access to client data
• At-a-glance dashboard showing voucher/ledger correctness and verification status
• Easy-to-spot-errors via exceptions
• Special audit and compliance menus
• Generate annexure for Tax Audit under Sec 44AB
Business Advisory Programme (BAP)
A concerted initiative of your association – the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) – the BAP steers CAs towards increased opportunities and earnings and expanded service portfolios.
Tally.ERP 9 – Auditors’ Edition delivers powerful tools to help you grow your practice – keeping the objectives of the BAP Programme in mind.
Increase audit efficiency
- Access to the client’s data and reports remotely, without needing to visit clients, via Tally.NET
- Special capabilities to assist in regular Statutory Compliance
- Audit Dashboard and generation of annexure and reports for Tax Audit, such as:
- Form 3CD Annexure Clause16, Clause 17(h), Clause 21, Clause 24(a), Clause 24 (b), Annexure II, and Clause 27
- 100% manual verification and validation of vouchers can be avoided
- Filter reports on the Audit Dashboard based on the audit requirement
Clarifications required can be posted by the CA and responded to within Tally.ERP 9
Increase scope of additional revenue through special services
- With considerable time saved, Chartered Accountants can provide new Business Advisory services to clients.
- Tally Integrator partners are available to jointly work with CAs to deliver technology solutions around Tally.ERP 9 for areas identified by the CA
- Tally Service Partners are available to jointly work with CAs to ensure that their clients can get affordable system management and services around Tally.ERP 9
By participating in this program, we are confident that Chartered Accountants will see improved revenues, reduced costs and have quality time to offer enhanced services to their clients.
Tally is committed to deliver the necessary technology support – with products, tools, processes and a robust sales & support ecosystem to enable CA’s to deliver expert professional services.
The management of payroll goes all the way from a simple payslip to full statutory compliance and with tens of associated processes and variations – including loans and advances, interest, full and final settlements, declarations, taxes including FBT, deductions, reimbursements, ad-hoc payments and etc.
The base functionality available now is adequate for most organisations with a few hundred employees:
Rewritten ground up in Tally.ERP 9, Payroll now also comes with:
• Employees Provident Fund Computation & Support:
• Form 5
• Form 10
• Form 3A
• Form 6A etc.
• ESI Monthly Statements:
• Payment Challan
• Form 3
• Form 5
• Form 6
• Register 28PT Computation Report
• PT Monthly Report
The Income Tax on Salary Income will be covered in Tally.ERP 9 Series B.
The current Series, Release & Build certified for use is Tally.ERP 9, Series A, Release 1.1, Build 189. This was released for download on 2nd April 2009.
The highlights of this release are:
- E-TDS is now available
- Support to work on Windows 98/ME/NT
- The option to appropriate the additional ledgers grouped under purchase/sales accounts based either on quantity/value has been provide
- The option to appropriate additional ledgers to the assessable value of each item selected while invoicing has been provided for CST
- The option ‘Print Additional Description(s) for Stock Item Name’ is provided in Excise Sales Invoice Printing Configuration
- The details of Marks & Nos/Container No and Kind of Packages details can be captured in the Excise Sales Invoice
- Several issues that have been reported have also been fixed